Talley, LLP, a full service financial services firm, located in Orange County, CA is looking for a Tax Senior who has a high level of detail-oriented skills and strong technical background. A doer with tax planning experience and technical research expertise who understands the value of client service management and staff development combined with the ability to consult with clients on additional value-added services.
Our growing tax practice has created the additional need of an independent professional that can provide the firm’s partners with high level professional assistance and support to execute upon firm initiatives and directives.
Experience with staff and client management, staff development and the desire to be a positive influence within their career development is key. Providing clients with valuable recommendations and developing tax planning opportunities requires a strong understanding of tax code and creativity.
What this position is not:
Mundane repetitive tasking – our environment is dynamic and constantly evolving.
Stagnant – change is not an idea but a way of life at Talley.
Archaic - we utilize technology as a differentiator with a fully cloud based paperless tax system (CCH Prosystem).
Sustaining – we are not sustaining, we are growing and constantly moving forward.
What you need:
· 4+ years (most recent) practicing tax for a mid-size California CPA firm
· Experience with consolidated returns is a plus
· Ability to increase client revenues through advisory of value added services
· Desire and experience developing staff
· CPA and Masters in Taxation a plus
· Experience with client service interaction and project management
· High level of experience with paperless processes and systems (ProSystemfx, Practice CS, XCM, MS Office, etc.)
· Entrepreneurial mindset – if you don’t think like one, you will not like our firm
If you are convinced Talley is the firm you have been looking for, please forward your resume to email@example.com
and reference Tax Senior.
Thank you for considering Talley and we look forward to hearing from you.