Accounts Payable Clerk
Group 11 Advisors, an affiliate of Talley, LLP, was formed to provide cost-effective accounting solutions for privately held businesses. Group 11 Advisors uses state-of the-art technology to ensure cost-effective accounting services to meet the economic viability of today’s entrepreneur.
As the company strives to continue its tremendous growth this year, fostering a group of highly motivated professionals who are able to properly serve our clients is the key to making our goal possible. If you want to work in a dynamic, exuberant, and entrepreneurial laden environment, this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an accounts payable clerk to provide excellent customer service and efficient processing for our clients, specifically the restaurant industry, to facilitate profitable business operations. This individual will need to be professional, confidential, and thorough with excellent communication skills.
General Duties and Experience:
- Coding Invoices
- Able to prepare and process payments for multiple companies
- Update and maintain vendor database
- Cash flow
- Able to process and enter hundreds of invoices per week
- Audits and verifies expense reports
- Able to communicate effectively with vendors via phone and email
- 1099 preparation
- Special projects as assigned
- Ability to prioritize duties and completes tasks in a timely manner
- Perform filing, coping and scanning
- Shipping and receiving as needed
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented, accuracy is imperative
- High level of customer service
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and analytical
- Work well in a team environment
- Inquisitive and learning mentality
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills
- Familiar with technical cloud based bill payment platforms a plus (i.e. Bill.com)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of firm and client information
- Restaurant or franchise industry experience a plus
- Technologically savvy
Please submit your resume with the subject AP Clerk to email@example.com.