Talley LLP is a full service accounting, auditing and financial services firm located in Orange, CA seeking a highly motivated and experienced audit professional to be part of our growing team. We serve entrepreneurs and their closely held entities in healthcare, professional services, trucking, distribution, manufacturing and wholesale industries. We act with integrity and work proactively with our clients to provide value-added financial, tax and consulting services.
Reporting to the Audit Manager and having significant interaction with the firm’s partners and other department management, the ideal candidate will have strong technical and communication skills. The candidate will actively contribute to the department’s process improvement initiatives; provide and accept training for audit department team members. The auditor functions well in an ever-changing, challenging environment.
- 2-3 yrs audit experience
- Active California CPA license (preferred)
- Current knowledge of GAAP/GAAS standards
- Previous experience working with entrepreneurial clients and experience in healthcare, manufacturing, distribution, or transportation a plus
- Technologically savvy (i.e. experience with Engagement software, Data Extraction Software, etc.); we are a paperless environment and we expect you to be able to work in such
- Research experience
- Direct experience with client service satisfaction
- Intermediate to advanced Word/Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Capable and willing to participate in our continuing process to improve technical quality
- Project management skills are a must! Ability to see a project through from beginning to end
- Team player approach to facilitate management’s growth initiatives for the firm
We provide a competitive compensation package that includes a bonus schedule as well as benefits
Please reply with resume and salary history to email@example.com