About the Firm
We are a full service financial, tax and consulting firm designed to meet the needs of entrepreneurially-driven businesses and their owners. We look to serve clients as business partners and not merely as providers of accounting or tax services. We are continuously in search of more effective ways to improve our clients' bottom line and where suitable, we seek to act in an advisory role adding knowledge and expertise and ultimately value.
Talley, LLP was founded in 1989, with our mission of helping entrepreneurially driven businesses and their owners, along with athletes and high net worth individuals, to manage their financial affairs and to achieve their business objectives profitably and efficiently. We strive to become our clients Most Trusted Advisor (MTA), providing global solutions to the challenges and opportunities facing our clients and their business.
Our service profile has grown and evolved as have our clientele, now incorporating a broad array of services designed to serve the entrepreneur:
- Audit and assurance services, including traditional financial reporting
- Tax compliance, including income, gift, estate, and foreign disclosure reporting
- Tax planning, structuring and proactive advice
- Business consulting
- Estate planning, business planning and tax law services delivered through our Talley Law Group Affiliate
- Outsource accounting, controller, and CFO services, delivered through our Group 11 affiliate
- Mergers & acquisition, growth through acquisition and operational consulting delivered through Talley Capital Group
We are looking for team members that share our values of personal and professional integrity; a commitment to service quality; a proactive approach to our clients and one another; and personal and professional growth. We operate on the premise that an organization should be balanced, rather than focused simply on charge hours and financial results. Our firm and our employees develop a Balanced Scorecard so that we may give appropriate weight to growth and improvement in the areas of client service, process improvement, personal development, and financial performance.
The Department Administrator will:
Aspirational Functions of the Position
- Manage and oversee a large project portfolio consisting of projects both in the firm’s tax and legal departments, through the full project life cycle.
- Provide Firm stakeholders with regular project metrics and KPIs reporting, including project status updates, budget to actual metrics, estimated time to completion, resource allocation, and workload/capacity reporting.
- Provide oversight and management of all non-technical, administrative functions of the department at large, including but not limited to, the gathering of client information, data input, and submitting completed projects to the billing department.
- Manage administrative staff and para-professionals.
- Develop and execute agreed-upon firm-wide and department level initiatives, leveraging people, process and technology to achieve goals and objectives.
The Administrator position encapsulates a combination of project management, resource management (both internal staff and remote/offshore resources), and profitability management. The position’s Project Management components consist of being responsible for the establishment of the project schedule, maintaining the schedule, coordinating status updates from team members, and communicating with managers/partners on milestones, progress meetings and deadlines. Resource/Staff Management components include managing the department’s administrative and para-professional staff. external/offshore department resources, and making sure the department has the resources required to meet the current workload at any given time. The position’s Profitability Management components include monitoring project performance against revenue targets and KPIs; identifying potential project risks and leveraging process, technology and resources to improve the quality of project deliverables, speed to completion, and overall.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing large project portfolios and working with people of different disciplines/departments in a hybrid environment.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Proven success in managing large project portfolios.
- Strong grasp on how to apply a process-driven approach to client projects and deliverables.
- Excellent People Management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working with Project Management software and tools.
- Experienced in report-building and developing KPIs.
- Experienced with the development and implementation of firm-wide and/or department processes and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Experience with CRM databases (Access, Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce).
- PMP Certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, project management or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Project Manager.
- 1+ year of leading a department or program in a cross-functional work environment.
Must live in the United States, be able to work independently, and multitask.
Please reply with Department Administrator in the subject and resume to email@example.com